Sunday, November 2, 2008

Giving Thanks


Miranda over at Enjoying the Ride suggest that since we are now in November we blog about 1 thing we are grateful for each day. So I am getting a start on this a day late but that's okay. I'm going for it anyway.

***Disclaimer***
These are in no way ranked by order of entry. I am very grateful for every gift the Lord has given me.

Today I am grateful for ...
The gift of worship .. being allowed to worship and I don't mean sitting in a pew on Sunday morning attending church, not the freedom that the constitution gives us. I mean the gift of being able to open my heart wider than it has ever known, feeling the God I love through all my senses, taking Him in and just worshipping Him for who HE is. NOT anything He has done for me, or given me, not anything He has created but just because He exists, just because He is the great I AM! Sometime I become burdened with the reality of the fact that He must love me so very much to pour Himself into me so. He must think an awful lot of me to allow me in the throne room. What a loving God we serve.

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

Love it!

Feel free to grab the tag from my blog or I can email it to you!
Glad you are joining us!!

Hope all is well Friend!

Miranda said...

Worship is a wonderful thing. Yesterday morning at church I let my 2 year old go into worship service with me for the first time. She had a blast. She danced and clapped. I want her to experience from a young age how to worship Jesus. Thanks for blogging.