Thursday, November 13, 2008

Giving Thanks Post #12


Today I am thankful for laughter ... 2 of my 3 kiddos are jokesters (is that even a word?), Ethan plots long and hard to play tricks on his sisters and myself and it seems ZC is coming up right behind him. Tonight I left the room for a moment and i came back to ZC giggling, She was trying so hard to hold her laughter in, almost biting her lip. I sat down, slipped my shoes on my feet and they were full of pennies and she yelled ... GOTCHA and started cracking up so hard she could hardely stand it! I love laughter, i love the sound of my children's laughter, I love the way laughter makes me feel. Laughter is the best medecine!

Hope you had a few good laughs today!

Beace and blessings
sb

1 comments:

Miranda said...

How cute...you are right...the sound of those little giggles are worth gold.