Monday, November 17, 2008

Giving Thanks #15



Ok, today i am breaking from all the sentiment to give thanks for ..... ice cream, that is right folks you read it correctly .... I am giving thanks for ICE CREAM - especially peppermint flavor

Because God's word says that every good and perfect gift comes from Him, i am convinced this yummy, creamy, sugary treat comes straight from heaven! It is my absolute favorite dessert/snack/breakfast/lunch/or dinner. I LOVE IT! I love any kind of ice cream really well with the exception of strawberry but my very favorite is peppermint and it is only out during Christmas season so it should go without saying there is alot of ice cream eating going on in our house during the months of Nov-January! So without hesitation lets all give a cheer for Ice Cream ... I scream, you scream, WE ALL scream for Ice Cream!!!!!

0 comments: