Thursday, November 6, 2008

Giving Thanks post #5

This morning I am thankful for comments! I woke up this morning to several comments to moderate and it warms my heart to know people are reading and thinking about what I am writing. It seems like such a small gesture but is so very meaningful. As a single mom sometimes it feels like no one around here listens to anything I say, sometimes it just gets lonely. Knowing you've paid me a little virtual visit warms my heart! Thank you ladies for caring and leaving me little notes to let me know you were here, you saw, you read, and my words provoked some thought ! :) I appreciate it more than you know!

I need to look at the calander to figure this out but I know i need to catch up on some days so there is likely to be another giving thanks post today :)

peace and blessings to you all!
sb

1 comments:

Miranda said...

Back at ya...

I am loving this blog thing for the same reasons.

Hope you have a great day!!