Sunday, November 16, 2008

Giving Thanks Post #14




Today I am thankful for the cooler weather! There is something about the crispness of the winter air. Here in the south where for the majority of the year temps are high 90's with close to 100% humidity, crisp cool air is a welcomed change. Winter always brings with it a kick to my step. The anticipation that something exciting is just around the corner causes me to take extra notice to my surroundings, be extra sensitive to what is going on in my home and how we can come together and have more fun. So today I am thankful that winter is on its way!

peace and blessings to you all!
sb

2 comments:

nomo wino daph said...

ACK! WHAT! lol
I SO HATE cold weather....makes my bones ache! I want to me in Mexico today....its 34 DEGREES!! ugh

BUT you make me see the cold weather in a different light!
Love Ya Friend!

Miranda said...

I'm with you...I love the chill in the air.

Hope you all have a great week!